Join us for a unique weekend on 17 and 18 June 2023 at a Burmese Buddhist meditation centre in Rivière (in the province of Namur, Belgium) where you can improve your Burmese language skills and discover Burmese culture in a relaxed and positive environment.
- Designed for both beginners and more advanced learners of Burmese.
- Conversation practice on everyday topics with an emphasis on pronunciation and vocabulary.
- Lessons or activities that allow you to become familiar with Burmese culture, while enjoying exotic Burmese cuisine and arts.
- The calm and serenity of the centre, with lots of nature around, creates the best atmosphere for language learning.
- Accommodation and food are included in the price of only 85 euros.
- Starts at 11am on Saturday (17 June) and ends at 3pm on Sunday (18 June).
To book your place and get more information, send an email to email@example.com. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your Burmese language skills and explore the culture.