Dear meditating friends,
As attendance at meditation evenings in Brussels, Rivière and Liège are currently limited, we organize online meditation sessions: vipassanā every Monday (beginners), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (NL) and Saturday from 19.00; mettā bhāvanā (the practice of loving-kindness) every Sunday from 11.00 to 11.30 (bilingual).
These sessions take place via the free Cisco Webex application.
Access to these sessions is done in 2 steps:
1) We invite you to read carefully the rules below. If you accept them, we invite you to click on the link below:
2) You will then receive an answer with practical information and the link to the virtual meditation room.
With Metta and looking forward to seeing you again,
The entire DG team
RULES FOR THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF VIDEO-MEDITATIONS ORGANISED BY D.G.
Respecting these rules will create harmony in the group. They are in line with tradition:
- Practice according to the method of the Venerable Mahasi Sayadaw.
- Practice carefully and continuously, without leaving the “room”.
- Go to the end of the meditation session by applying the instructions as best you can. The teaching or Q&A session is optional.
- Arrive on time for the session which starts at 7.00 pm on weekdays or 11.00 am on Sundays. The virtual meditation room will be open for vipassana from 6.45 pm and the doors will be closed at 7.00 pm. Please be careful not to arrive late. For Metta, it will open at 10.45 and the doors will close at 11.00.
If you are interested, you can register by clicking on I accept the conditions and I commit myself to them and you will soon receive the link to the virtual room.
N.B. if you have any problems with this link, please send your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “I agree”.
The donation box is also virtualized. You can find it here.