These sessions are organised via the free Cisco Webex application.
Access to these sessions is done in 2 steps:
- Practice according to the method of the Venerable Mahasi Sayadaw.
- Practise attentively and continuously, and follow the instructions as best as you can; go to the end of the meditation session .
- The teaching or Q&A session is optional.
- Arrive on time for the session. It starts at 19.00 on weekdays or at 11.00 on Sundays. The virtual meditation room will be open for vipassana from 6.45 pm and the doors will be closed at 7.00 pm. Please be careful not to be late. For Metta, it will open at 10.45 and close at 11.00.
2) If you are interested, please send your request by email to email@example.com with the subject line: “I commit myself”. You will receive the link and practical information.